Toronto Transit Commission & Waterfront Toronto is undertaking a multi-phase Waterfront Transit “Reset” Phase 2 study currently underway.
The purpose of the upcoming stakeholder meeting is to provide an update of the work completed to date, including:
- Updated transit demand forecasting;
- Presentation and discussion of the preliminary evaluation of the Humber Bay Link (Humber Loop to Dufferin Street) alternative LRT alignments;
- Presentation and discussion of alternative concepts for improving the Bathurst Street/Fleet Street/Lake Shore Boulevard/Queens Quay intersection;
- Updating on transit plans for Lake Shore Boulevard in South Etobicoke, including coordination with future City of Mississauga Lake Shore transit plans; and
- Presentation and discussion of the overall draft directions for the study area west of, and including Bathurst Street.